Ignas Oginskis ir Elena Oginskienė allocated funds for church construction in 1765. Church was built in 1778.
After Second World War the church burned and was rebuilt in 1947.
Near the old wooden church a new church was started to build in 1990 by architects S. Stipinis and V. Žemaitis. Church was built in 2000.
The old church has stopped working in 1995 and the new church took over the olds name.
Address: Darbėnų str. 29, Grūšlaukė
Coordinates: 56.071329, 21.408175