Darbėnai cemetery were opened in 1795. In the old part of the cemetery stands wooden belfry - typical sacral architecture in Samogitian region. At the gate stands an interesting tombstone with carved cross relief and epitaph of 1881.
In the new part of the cemetery is a wooden monument to the partisans, near it were reburied in Darbėnai town and surrounding area detected partisans remains.
Address: Palangos str. 8A, Darbėnai
Coordinates: 56.019846, 21.248508