The Jewish community settled in the town of Darbėnai in the 18th century. The great majority of Jews settled in the
vicinity of the marketplace, and others lived along the main streets. The wooden buildings of the synagogue and beth
midrash stood near the marketplace. A large portion of the Jewish-owned homes burned during a fire in 1941, while others were demolished or rebuilt after the war.
Address: Turgaus sq., Kretingos, Skuodo, Vaineikių, Laukžemės, Vytauto str., Darbėnai
Coordinates: 56.022841, 21.255421