Anduliai hillfort complex stands on intervening upland by Dangė and Šaltupis rivers confluence. Hillfort is surrounded by a wide rampart. To the west side behind the moat is a cape named by Thunder's hill. Stories tells that here once was a pagan temple.
Hillfort is dated back to X-XIII centuries. Here is localized Kretinga castle mentioned in 1253-1290. Supposedly that on Thunder's hill locals sacrified Klaipėda castle commuter in 1253.
To the east ant north from hillfort lies necropolis from II-XIII centuries and burial mounds from 1st millennium BC.
Coordinates: 55.849787, 21.228304